2 garlic cloves
1/3 head red cabbage
120g asian Noodles
2 cups stock
3 tbsp teriyaki/soy sauce
1. Saute onion in oil for 5 min then add garlic for 1 min
2. Cut carrot into slices, shred cabbage and chop broccoli
3. Add broccoli, carrot, and teriyaki/soy sauce into pan for 5 min, stir constantly on medium heat
4. Add cabbage and stock to pan and turn up heat. Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 min
5. Meanwhile, cook noodles as instructed on packet
6. Drain and add noodles to pan for 2 min mixing well, then serve
Tip: Use whichever noodles you desire for this recipe, I like to use egg noodles. Make sure your pan is deep enough for liquid, if not, use a pot.
Ramen noodles are becoming more popular by the minute and for good reason. This dish is cheap to make and you can add whatever veggies you like, making it as healthy as you please. After making this, you may get offended when people refer to cheap, instant noodles as 'Ramen'.