1 Ripe Banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup oats
1. Mash bananas in a bowl until there are no lumps left
2. Add eggs and any optional ingredients, mix well
3. Heat butter in a non-stick pan on medium heat. Once hot, add 2 spoonfuls per pancake, you should fit 3-4.
4. Cook for 3 main, ensure they don't stick to pan
5. Carefully flip the pancake and cook for 2 min on other side
6. Add a little butter to pan and repeat
7. Top with some honey or banana slices, then serve
TIP: Don't try and flip them too early or the pancake will fall apart.