1 Ripe Banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup oats
1. Mash bananas in a bowl until there are no lumps left
2. Add eggs and any optional ingredients, mix well
3. Heat butter in a non-stick pan on medium heat. Once hot, add 2 spoonfuls per pancake, you should fit 3-4.
4. Cook for 3 min, ensure they don't stick to pan*
5. Carefully flip the pancake and cook for 2 min on other side then remove
6. Add a little butter to pan and repeat for the rest of the batter
7. Top with some honey or banana slices, then serve
TIP: *Don't try and flip them too early or the pancake will fall apart. This is a lot easier with a non-stick pan. Use a spatula to peel the edges all around the pancake then give the pan a shake, the pancake should move around.
Banana pancakes are an awesome breakfast, lunch or snack, allowing you to choose any of your favourite toppings, from peanut butter to greek yogurt or simply just fruit.
They're a lot healthier than traditional pancakes, combining protein from the eggs with the energy boosting properties in the bananas. These sweet little disks of heaven pack a nutritional punch that will set you up for another day of being a legend.